- Fully-equipped kitchens including pots and pans, cups and glasses, silverware, coffee maker and coffee (regular and decaf), microwave oven, stove, full-size refrigerator*, and paper towels.
- Wood-burning fireplaces for those cold nights to snuggle up with your loved ones.
- Friendly, well-behaved pets are welcome. $25.00 per pet
- Queen size beds with most cabins having dressers and closets to make your stay feel like home. Extra quilts and blankets are in each cabin in case you are not used to the cooler nights we experience in the mountains.
- 26” flat screen TV with satellite that is very reliable in all the main living areas. Free Wi-Fi.
- Individual charcoal barbeque grill on the porch or sitting area next to the cabin. We have small individual gas grills if you prefer; you just need to bring the propane tank with you. Let us know ahead of your arrival, or when you get here, and we will make sure it is ready for your use.
- 16 acres with hiking trails, picnic and campfire areas, and great fishing, all nestled at the foot of a pine covered mountain on the banks of the Big Thompson River right outside your cabin.
*cabin #2 has a smaller refrigerator model to fit the size of the kitchen and a hot plate with two burners.